Blue Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 8-ounce carton(s) reduced-fat spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup(s) bacon bits, divided
- • Remove stems from mushrooms and set caps aside; discard stems or save for another use. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese, onions, garlic and 1/4 cup bacon bits. Stuff into mushroom caps, a scant tablespoonful in each.
- • Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining bacon bits. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note