Blue and Red Flannel Hash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 red onion
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 1-2 sweet potatos
- 1-2 yukon gold potatos
- 1-2 red bell peppers
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley
- 4 fried eggs
- 3/4 cup blue cheese
- 1 15 oz can pickled beets, sliced in half
- 8 turkey or pork sausages, casings removed, sliced
- pre cook sausage bits until browned. Remove from pan with slotted spoon.
- put chopped onion, bell pepper and thyme into pan. Sweat for 5 minutes
- add potato/sweet potato, season with S and P. reduce heat to low. cover and cook until potato is tender, stirring occasionally, about 10-20 mins
- increase heat to med high. stir sausage, beets, and half of parsley into potato. cook without stirring until hash begins to brown on bottom, about 5 mins. sprinkle cheese over. remove from heat. cover and let stand 5 mins
- fry up some eggs.
- divide up hash among 4 plates. put fried egg on top of each; sprinkle fresh parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lrussomanno and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note