More From Southern Living
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 16 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine mayonnaise and tomatoes in a bowl. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Layer lettuce, bacon, and onions, if desired, evenly over tortillas; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Roll up tortillas; secure with wooden picks, and cut in half diagonally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches