These are really good. Took them to a party and they were a hit. Make sure you leave time for the chopping and dicing, cooking bacon, etc. You don't have to chop the lettuce - whole pieces would have been fine. Otherwise, everything was great. I would make these again.
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 16 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine mayonnaise and tomatoes in a small bowl. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Layer lettuce, onions, and bacon evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll up tortillas; cut in half diagonally, and secure with wooden pick.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note