These are really good. Took them to a party and they were a hit. Make sure you leave time for the chopping and dicing, cooking bacon, etc. You don't have to chop the lettuce - whole pieces would have been fine. Otherwise, everything was great. I would make these again.
Wrap sandwiches are so versatile. You can fill them with your favorite meats and condiments for an array of options. Individually wrap them in plastic wrap or secure with a toothpick for easy pick-up-and-go treats.
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 16 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine mayonnaise and tomatoes in a small bowl. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Layer lettuce, onions, and bacon evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll up tortillas; cut in half diagonally, and secure with wooden pick.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note