- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 16 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Combine mayonnaise and tomatoes in a small bowl. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Layer lettuce, onions, and bacon evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roll up tortillas; cut in half diagonally, and secure with wooden pick.