BLT Salad for Two
This simple pasta salad is perfect for two. Keep the ingredients in separate containers in the fridge, then just toss together for one or more servings whenever needed. From Mary Sigfusson: Mankato, Minnesota. Recipe published as BLT Salad for Two in Taste of Home December/January 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) uncooked spiral pasta
- 5 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup(s) torn romaine
- • Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon to drain.
- • Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the bacon, tomato and dressing. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- • Just before serving, add romaine and toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note