Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) Ciabatta bread
- 1 head(s) iceberg lettuce torn into bite sized pieces
- Cherry tomatoes halved
- Crispy Peppered Bacon broken into bite sized pieces
- Brianna's French Vinagrette Salad Dressing
- Any solid homemade unsliced bread will work
- Purchase "peppered" or "peppered with coursely ground pepper" bacon
- Mix some mayo with the salad dressing so that it is a "salad dressing" consistency.
- Slice and cube the bread; toast in oven.
- Mix toasted cubes with dressing for 15-30 minutes
- Salt/pepper halved tomatoes.
- Add all else and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BLT Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads