We’ve never met a BLT we didn’t like, and our tortilla version is no exception. All the elements of the classic, rolled and cut into bite-size pieces to share with your peeps.
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 0%
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup cup shredded romaine lettuce
- MIX cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl. Add bacon and tomatoes; mix well.
- SPREAD onto tortillas; top with lettuce. Roll up tightly.
- CUT each into 7 diagonal slices.
Save 30 calories and 3g fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise and OSCAR MAYER Turkey Bacon.
Prepare using spinach-flavored tortillas.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note