BLT Ranch Salad Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cup(s) iceberg lettuce thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream softened
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch salad dressing divided
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) pitted ripe olives sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 6 slice(s) bacon crisply cooked
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll pizza crust to within 1 inch of edge of lightly floured rectangle stone. Bake 15-18 mins or until golden brown. Removed from oven and cool.
- On cutting board slice lettuce. Seed and dice tomatoes. In bowl combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup of the salad dressing and pressed garlic; mix well and spread evenly over crust. Top pizza with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olives, onion, and bacon. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BLT Ranch Salad Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes