- 3 large baking potatoes (about 3 1/2 pounds), peeled and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Bring potatoes and salted water to cover to a boil in a Dutch oven. Boil 5 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
Stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add cooked potatoes, tomatoes, green onions, and eggs, tossing gently until well blended. Cover and chill at least 3 hours. Stir in bacon just before serving. Serve on lettuce leaves.