BLT Pizza With Blue Cheese
- 1 medium-size ripe tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-size yellow tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 recipe Brick Oven Pizza Dough
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (3-ounce) packages thinly sliced pancetta or ham
- 1 cup firmly packed baby arugula
- Place tomato slices on prepared pizza dough; sprinkle evenly with pepper. Top with 1/2 cup blue cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Arrange pancetta on top of cheese; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 500° for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Arrange arugula on hot pizza.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This