BLT Pasta Salad
Forget the sandwich and get your bacon, lettuce and tomato fix in a pasta dish. This BLT Pasta Salad is easy, colorful and delicious.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 419
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 17g
- Carbohydrate: 37g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Sodium: 775mg
- 1 1/2 cups penne pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 strips packaged, precooked bacon
- 1 (7 oz.) bag baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, stirring often, until al dente. Drain, then rinse with cold water until it's cool. Transfer pasta to a large salad bowl. Add oil, onion, vinegar, mustard and salt, then toss well.
- Crisp bacon in microwave, according to package directions; break into 1-inch pieces. Add to pasta with spinach, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Toss well and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note