BLT macaroni salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) large macaroni elbow cooked
- 1 can(s) petite diced tomatoes drained
- 1 - 2 bag(s) cooked bacon crumble
- 3 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together macaroni, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce. In a small bowl mix sugar, vinegar, mayo, sour cream and mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Pour over macaroni and mix together. can be serve cold or warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jrice71 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note