BLT Macaroni Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) elbow macaroni uncooked
- 5 green onions finely chopped
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 1/4 cup(s) celery diced
- 1 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 pound(s) bacon cooked & crumbled
- Cook macaroni; drain & rinse in cold water. Combine macaroni, green onions, tomato & celery. In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, salt & pepper. Pour over macaroni mixture & stir to coat. Cover & refrigerate 8 hours. Just before serving stir in bacon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bobbiez4599 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BLT Macaroni Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads