BLT Macaroni Salad
This salad is nice to serve on hot and humid days during summer. Recipe published as BLT Macaroni Salad in Country Extra May 2000.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 3 cup(s) cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped green onions
- 3 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add the macaroni, tomatoes and onions; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, add lettuce and bacon; toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note