BLT Dip - Cold
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Bacon, fried & crumbled
- 6 ounce(s) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 envelope(s) Garlic & Herb Dressing Mix
- 3 piece(s) Green Onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup(s) Mayo
- 2 piece(s) Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1.5 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Lettuce
- 1. combine cream cheese and mayo - add dressing mix envelope and mix well
- 2. spread mixture on 9-inch pie plate (or any shallow plate/tray)
- 3. top cream cheese mixture with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, green onion and bacon
- 4. eat with pita chips, crackers, toast points, pita bread, tortilla chips, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Micki76 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BLT Dip - Cold Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads