Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 slice(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 whole(s) tomato chopped
- 1/2 whole(s) onion chopped
- 3 ounce(s) swiss cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1- 16 oz can(s) Grand Buttermilk Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 25 mini muffin pans with cooking spray. In medium mixing bowl, combine bacon, tomato, onion, cheese, mayo and basil. Separate biscuits and cut each into thirds. Place a piece of biscuit in each mini muffin cup pressing down slightly. Fill each with bacon mixture. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BLT Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers