Flour tortillas make this fun variation on the traditional bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich easy to eat on the run. From Dorothy Anderson: Ottawa, Kansas. Recipe published in Quick Cooking March/April 1998.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) diced fresh tomatoes
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon down the center of each tortilla; fold the ends and sides over filling and roll up. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note