BLT Breakfast Sandwiches
Check the hollandaise sauce package for the fresh ingredients needed to prepare it.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (0.9-ounce) envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper, divided
- 4 sourdough bread slices, toasted
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 large eggs
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- Prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions; keep warm.
- Stir together bacon, cream cheese, chives, and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper; spread evenly on one side of each toasted bread slice.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Gently break eggs into hot skillet, and sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Place lettuce leaves and tomatoes on top of bread slices, and top with fried eggs. Drizzle hollandaise sauce evenly over top, and sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch