- 1 (0.9-ounce) envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper, divided
- 4 sourdough bread slices, toasted
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 large eggs
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
How to Make It
Prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions; keep warm.
Stir together bacon, cream cheese, chives, and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper; spread evenly on one side of each toasted bread slice.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Gently break eggs into hot skillet, and sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Place lettuce leaves and tomatoes on top of bread slices, and top with fried eggs. Drizzle hollandaise sauce evenly over top, and sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper. Serve immediately.