BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Can leave out chicken and serve as a side dish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-1/2 cup(s) uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cup(s) torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 4 bacon strips cooked & crumbled
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) BBQ sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In large bowl, combine romaine, chicken, tomato and pasta.
- In small bowl whisk mayonnaise, water, BBQ sauce, vinegar and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Becky7716 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes