BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2-1/2 cup(s) uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cup(s) torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 4 bacon strips cooked & crumbled
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) BBQ sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In large bowl, combine romaine, chicken, tomato and pasta.
- In small bowl whisk mayonnaise, water, BBQ sauce, vinegar and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Becky7716 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes