BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Leave out the chicken and serve this summery salad as a side dish. From Jennifer Madsen: Rexburg, Idaho. Recipe published in Light & Tasty August/September 2004.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cup(s) torn romaine
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup(s) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, romaine, chicken, tomato and bacon.
- • In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, water, barbecue sauce, vinegar and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note