Community Recipe from
- 16-20 whole(s) Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonaise
- 1 pound(s) Sliced Bacon Cooked & Chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Green Onions Chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese Grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Cut a thin slice off of each tomato top.
- Scoop out and discard the pulp inside the tomato.
- Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine bacon, mayo, green onions, Parmesan cheese & parsley. Mix well.
- Spoon into tomatoes.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heatherpiper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BLT Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes