- 1 1/2 cups chilled vodka
- 8 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 8 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 14 drops hot sauce
- 4 cups vegetable or tomato juice
- Garnishes: pickled okra, cherry peppers
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher until well blended. Place ice cubes in 8 old-fashioned glasses, filling 2/3 full. Pour mixture evenly into glasses. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Crystal Hot Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages