- 2 (46-ounce) cans tomato juice
- 3 cups vodka
- Juice of 8 lemons
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- Ice cubes
- Thin lime slices
How to Make It
Combine tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and hot sauce; stir well. Chill thoroughly.
Place 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice in a saucer. Place coarse salt in another saucer. Spin rim of each glass in juice and then in salt. Carefully place ice cubes in glass; pour Bloody Mary mixture over ice. Garnish each serving with a lime slice.