Bloody Mary Vinaigrette
This zippy Bloody Mary Vinaigrette is made from all the favorite ingredients of the brunch cocktail of the same name.
This recipe goes with Bloody Mary Tomato Salad with Quick Pickled Shrimp
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup spicy Bloody Mary mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk together Bloody Mary mix, olive oil, lemon juice, horseradish, pepper, hot sauce, celery salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Note: We tested with Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This