Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktail
Pile these spicy marinated shrimp in martini glasses for a fun way to present a classic appetizer.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
- 1 pound unpeeled, large raw shrimp (about 30)
- 1 cup hot and spicy Bloody Mary cocktail mix
- 1/4 cup chopped Spanish olives
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. capers, drained
- Garnishes: pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives, celery leaves
- Bring 3 qt. water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and rinse with cold water. Peel shrimp.
- Combine shrimp and cocktail mix in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Seal bag, and chill 8 hours.
- Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. For a fun presentation, divide shrimp among martini glasses. Sprinkle each serving with chopped olives and capers. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers