I have made a lot of Bloody Mary mix in my life; I use to own a bar. If you want to mix it up a bit, I would suggest adding a can of beef broth and 1 tsp. of celery seed. Beefy, hot and spicy!!!!! They love this at the bar on Sundays.
Bloody Mary Punch
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
More From Southern Living
- 1 (46-oz.) container low-sodium vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 cup vodka (optional), chilled
- Celery sticks (optional)
- 1. Combine vegetable juice, next 5 ingredients, and, if desired, vodka in a punch bowl or a pitcher. Serve over ice in glasses. Serve with celery sticks, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used V8 Low Sodium 100% Vegetable Juice.
This recipe originally ran in Southern Living February, 2008 and was updated for the November, 2012 issue.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages