This is my go to recipe when we are having a brunch. So much easier to make a big pitcher of Bloody Mary's and these are really good.
Bloody Mary Punch
- 1 (46-ounce) can vegetable juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup vodka, chilled
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Celery sticks (optional)
- Cooked shrimp (optional)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a punch bowl or a pitcher. Serve over ice in glasses. Serve with celery and shrimp, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages