Bloody Mary Punch
- 1 (46-oz.) container low-sodium vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 cup vodka (optional), chilled
- Celery sticks (optional)
How to Make It
Combine vegetable juice, next 5 ingredients, and, if desired, vodka in a punch bowl or a pitcher. Serve over ice in glasses. Serve with celery sticks, if desired.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used V8 Low Sodium 100% Vegetable Juice.
This recipe originally ran in Southern Living February, 2008 and was updated for the November, 2012 issue.