Bloody Mary Marinade
We combined some of the classic accompaniments to a good steak--Worcestershire, horseradish, tomatoes, onions--for this zesty marinade.
This recipe goes with Bloody Mary Flank Steak with Grilled Onions
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In a bowl, whisk together tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt, celery seed, and horseradish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine