Bloody Mary Marinade
We combined some of the classic accompaniments to a good steak--Worcestershire, horseradish, tomatoes, onions--for this zesty marinade.
This recipe goes with Bloody Mary Flank Steak with Grilled Onions
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In a bowl, whisk together tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt, celery seed, and horseradish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note