Bloody Mary Flank Steak
8 Hrs Marinate: 0 Minute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1 pound(s) flank steak
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 cup(s) V-8
- 1/2 cup(s) Vodka
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients except the flank steak. Pour half of the marinade into a 1 gallon resealable plastic bag and add the flank steak. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours and up to 24.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring to a boil and simmer until it is reduced by half, about 10 to 15 minutes. Season to taste.
- Preheat grill to high or heat a skillet over high heat. Remove the flank steak from the marinade and wipe off excess with paper towels. Grill or pan-sear both sides, then lower heat to medium and cook to medium rare, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let the steak rest, cover with foil for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut the steak on bias, against the grain, and serve with the reduced marinade. If desired, garnish with cut celery stalks and leaves and grilled tomatoes.
- 4 servings 400 kcals per serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lbrown7545 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note