Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 ounce(s) Vodka
- 6 ounce(s) V8 juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ground horseradish
- 4 dash(es) Tabasco
- 4 dash(es) worchestershire sauce
- 1 pinch(s) Crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 1 pinch(s) Celery salt
- Use a drink mixer to shake it together with ice.
- Strain into the pint glass.
- Add pickled vegetables for garnish
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mambaza and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bloody Mary Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic