- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice, divided
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup vodka
- Ice cubes
- Celery stalks
- Combine first 11 ingredients in container of an electric blender; add 1 cup tomato juice, and process until smooth.
- Pour vegetable mixture and remaining tomato juice into a large pitcher, stirring well to blend. Add bay leaves, and chill several hours.
- Remove bay leaves; stir in vodka. Pour over ice cubes in serving glasses; garnish with celery stalks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Alcoholic