- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- A pinch to 1/8 tsp. celery seed
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- 2 celery sticks
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Mix tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt, celery seed, and horseradish.
- 2. Pour into 2 ice-filled glasses, dividing equally. Garnish each with a celery stick and sprinkle with pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages