Relax over a pitcher of Bloody Marys with this easy recipe for the classic cocktail.
Yield: Makes 7 cups
- 1 1/4 cups vodka
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnishes: celery stalks, sliced jalapeños, lime wedges, seafood seasoning
- Combine ingredients in a pitcher; stir. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine