Blood Orange-Jalapeno Margaritas
- 3 ounce(s) Cointreau
- 3 ounce(s) fresh-squeezed blood orange juice
- 1 ounce(s) fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounce(s) jalapeo-infused silver tequila
- To make jalapeo infusion: Slice up a fresh jalapeo pepper and allow it to steep in 1 cup (I used just half a cup) of tequila for 2 hours. Taste to check the heat level, and continue to steep if a stronger infusion is desired (I left the slices in for a full 4 hours). Once infusing process is complete, remove the slices by pouring the mixture through a fine-meshed strainer.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a cocktail glass. Optional garnish: salt the rim of the glass.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Strich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blood Orange-Jalapeno Margaritas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages