Blitzen's Baked Salmon With Caribbean Fruit Salsa
A whole salmon fillet is perfect for serving. If necessary, ask the butcher at your grocery store to remove the skin.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (3-pound) whole skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning*
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Caribbean Fruit Salsa
- Garnish: lime wedges
- Place salmon fillet in a roasting pan; sprinkle evenly on 1 side with jerk seasoning. Drizzle with oil. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Bake salmon at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with Caribbean Fruit Salsa. Garnish, if desired.
- *Jamaican jerk seasoning may be substituted. Caribbean jerk seasoning has a hint of sweetness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes