Bleu Cheese Dressing / Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) red onion minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) bleu cheese crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl with a stick blender untill smoothe and creamy. Thin with milk or water to desired consistancy. Fold in bleu cheese or gorganzola chunks if chunky dressing or dip is desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by weberskip and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bleu Cheese Dressing / Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings