This dressing has a good balance of creaminess and tanginess. My guests didnt even know that this was a lower fat recipe.
Bleu Cheese Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) ligth sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 2 ounce(s) crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) low fat milk
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients, breaking up any large pieces of bleu cheese. Serve immediately, or keep in fridge up to 3 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bleu Cheese Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings