Blended Fruit Chiller
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) (24 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh or canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until blended. Repeat. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes