Blended Fruit Chiller
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) (24 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh or canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until blended. Repeat. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note