I left out the amaretto and it was still tasty! To make it more fruity, I'll add a little pineapple juice next time!
Blended Blue Hawaiian
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Erynn Hedrick Hassinger
- 1/3 cup (2 1/2 ounces) pineapple vodka
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) blue curaçao
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) coconut rum
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) amaretto
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup agave nectar, simple syrup, or sugar
- 4 cups ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note