Very refreshing. Not your usual sweet punch. Have made it many times, for showers, parties, school activities. It is pretty, too
Bleeding Hearts Punch
Notes: If freezing fruit ahead, transfer berries when solid to a freezer container and freeze up to 2 weeks.
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 159
- Calories from fat: 2.3%
- Protein: 0.3g
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sodium: 5.7mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 4 cups strawberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (12 oz.) frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (67.6 oz.) sparkling water, chilled
- 1. Cut a V shape under stem of each strawberry and discard. Cut berries in half lengthwise across the V to form a heart. Lay berries in a single layer on baking sheets. Freeze until solid, at least 1 hour; flex pan to release frozen fruit.
- 2. In a 4 1/2-quart or larger bowl, mix cranberry juice cocktail concentrate with sparkling water. Add frozen berries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bleeding Hearts Punch Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages