Blarney Stones Cookies
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 pound(s) confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 cup(s) finely chopped peanuts
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until thick and lemon-colored, about 4 minutes. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture. Beat on low speed just until combined.
- Add the milk and butter; mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Cover and freeze overnight.
- For frosting, in a mixing bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, milk, vanilla and salt; beat until smooth. frosting the top and sides of frozen cake squares; roll in peanuts. Place on wire racks to dry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by caroveys and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blarney Stones Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts