Blankley - One Pan Creamy Turkey and Rice Skillet
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Canola Oil
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Turkey or Chicken Breast Cut into 1" pieces
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sherry
- 1 can(s) Reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) Low-fat evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 can(s) Quick Cooking Brown Rice Uncooked
- 5 ounce(s) Sliced Water Chestnuts Drained
- 2 1/2 cup(s) frozen French cut green beans deforsted
- Heat the oil in large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the turkey and cook for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and garlic and cook for 2 more minutes or until mushrooms are softened.
- Deglaze the pan with the sherry, stirring it into the meat and mushrooms. Add the soup, evaporated milk, soy sauce and 1 cup water to the skillet. Stir to blend. Stir in the rice and water chestnuts and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Uncover, add the green beans, and continue to simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until the rice is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmo0183 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blankley - One Pan Creamy Turkey and Rice Skillet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes