Blankley - Monterey Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup(s) BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) Real Bacon Bits
- 1 cup(s) Colby and Jack Cheese Shredded
- 14 ounce(s) Rotel Tomatoes Drained
- Slicked Green Onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pound out chicken breasts to flatten. Season with pepper. Grill chicken until no long pink and place on baking sheet covered with foil. Top each chicken breast with one tablespoon bar-b-que sauce, 1/4 c. cheese, 1/4 c. tomatoes, green onions and one tablespoon of bacon bits. Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted (about 5 minutes).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmo0183 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blankley - Monterey Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes