Blankley - Lazy Day Lasagna
Community Recipe from
- 15 ounce(s) Low Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) low-fat cottage cheese
- 6 tablespoon(s) Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Oregano, dried Divided
- 1 jar(s) Marinara Sauce
- 7 Traditional Lasagna noodles Uncooked
- 2/3 cup(s) Mozzarella Cheese Divided
- 1/2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- Italian Seasoning
- In medium bowl, combine the ricotta, cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons water, 1/4 c parmesan cheese, and 1/2 tsp oregano. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the marinara sauce in a medium bowl or large measuring cup. Add 1/2 cup water (unless the sauce is already thin) to the empty sauce jar or container, give it a swirl, and add to the marinara sauce. Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce on the bottom of a 4 - 6 qt slow cooker.
- Add beef to the remaining marinara sauce.
- Place half the lasagna noodles over the sauce, breaking the oodles to fit. Cover the noodles with half of the cheese mixture (about 1 1/2 cups) then top with 1 cup of sauce. Repeat.
- Top with the remaining noodles, cover with the remaining sauce, and sprinkle on the mozzarella, the remaining oregano and Parmesan. Cook for 3 to 3 1/2 hours on low or until fork tender. Turn off heat and let sit at least 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmo0183 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blankley - Lazy Day Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes