Blankley - French Pizza Loaf
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Hamburger
- 1 Onion
- 1 Sm Pepper
- 1 can(s) Mushrooms
- 17 piece(s) Turkey Pepperoni
- 1 can(s) Olives
- 1 jar(s) Pizza Sauce
- 1 Refigerated Crusty French Loaf
- 1 cup(s) Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg White Lightly Beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- •In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, and pizza sauce
- • Unroll dough starting at the seam. Pat into a 14-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spoon meat mixture lengthwise down the center of the dough; top with cheese. Bring long sides of dough to the center over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- • Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- • With a sharp knife, cut diagonal slits in top of loaf. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmo0183 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blankley - French Pizza Loaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes