Blankley - French Cheeseburger Loaf
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Sweet Onion
- 1 Small Green Pepper Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ketchup
- 1 11 oz Refrigerated Crusty French Loaf
- 4 slice(s) Velveeta
- 1 Egg White, Lightly Beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) Shredded Pamesan Cheese
- •In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the flour, mustard and ketchup; set aside.
- • Unroll dough starting at the seam. Pat into a 14-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spoon meat mixture lengthwise down the center of the dough; top with cheese slices. Bring long sides of dough to the center over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- • Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- • With a sharp knife, cut diagonal slits in top of loaf. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmo0183 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blankley - French Cheeseburger Loaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes