Blankley - Fish Tacos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1 can(s) Chopped Green Chilis (4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- 4 piece(s) Tilapia Fillets (4 oz each)
- 1/2 cup(s) All Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg White Beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) White Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Paprikia
- 8 6" Corn Tortillas Warmed
- 1 Large Tomato Chopped
- •Place the sour cream, chilies, cilantro and lime juice in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Set aside.
- • Cut each tilapia fillet lengthwise into two portions. Place the flour, egg white and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip tilapia in flour, then egg white, then crumbs.
- • In a large skillet over medium heat, cook tilapia in oil in batches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over fish.
- • Place a portion of fish on each tortilla; top with about 2 tablespoons of sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with tomato.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmo0183 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blankley - Fish Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes